Resumo da vagaWHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
- Lead projects to make data-driven decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, sales incentive design, and product mix analysis;
- Monitor metrics and proactively surface insights to GTM leadership team. Highlight the best performing regions and identify drivers behind over and under performance;
- Establish strong working relationships with Commercial leadership, and other cross-functional teams;
- Define criteria and build tools to track sales and portfolio goals;
- Update and maintain Salesforce information and related databases
- Relevant professional experience;
- BA/BS degree;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Work experience in Sales Operations and/or at a management consulting firm, investment bank, technology company or comparable experience;
- Analytical & Quantitative: experience building complex business sizing models and conducting sophisticated analyses;
- Concise communication: Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership;
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working style;
- Working with Salesforce is a plus;
- Excited about Gympass.
Detalhes da vaga
Tipo de vaga Período integral
EducaçãoEnsino Superior (Completo)
Benefícios 1) WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
LATAM: 30 Working days as a personal day off.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: Employees are allowed to work remotely once per week.